Thank you to the beautiful http://rachellapchak.wordpress.com/ for her nomination for this award.
If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate 10 fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? – Can I admit I don’t have one?
- What is your favorite number? hmm, this really depends on the numbers on offer in a given situation. I like 7 and 11. I think it’s mainly how they sound. I also like 23 as it is my day of birth and 16 as its my daughters day of birth.
- What is your favorite animal? I love pretty much all animals! I will go for my faithful dog Pippy as my favorite though.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? you can find me on twitter under @LilMissEmmylou or @BeautyTherapySt
- What is your favorite time of day? The evening. Its the one time of day I can sit and relax properly.
- What was your favorite holiday? Oh that’s easy. We once did a road trip in a campervan through 5 countries in mainland Europe. I loved that holiday so much that I want to do it again only for longer so we can visit even more countries!
- What is your favorite physical activity? If I am in the gym I always hit the crosstrainer but if I could choose to do anything I guess it would be yoga or horse riding
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I don’t like alcohol so all my favorites are non alcoholic. I love what I have always called “red juice” which is really just summer fruits squash. Any brand does me fine.
- What is your favorite flower? I simply can’t pick! There are far too many beautiful ones out there.
- What is your passion? My daughter and making sure she grows up to be the best person she can be. In turn having her makes me want to be the best person I can be in order to inspire her.
Here are my nominations for the Sunshine Award. I love keeping up with these bloggers and their posts. Hopefully you can check them out as well!
Beauty and the Pig Skin A beauty blogger who blogs about her experience in the industry.
Crafty Nail For a little bit of Nailspiration
Logical Harmony A vegan beauty blog
A Lush World This blog feeds my love of all things Lush
Such A Pretty Mess There is nothing messy about her blog – beautiful scrap booking!
What I Heart Today Fashion and beauty blog covering a wide range of subjects.
Amy Antoinette She loves beautiful stuff, heck even her mum loves beautiful stuff!
Celebrations at Home A bit of a larger scale blog, but I adore it
Sew-Licious Home Decor A fantastic crafty blog
Cupcake Sakura Last but not least and from my home town! A cute fashion and beauty blog with a love of anime